Charleston, South Carolina – It has been two years since the fatal shooting of the 20-year-old Dale Dean McDonald Jr. who was killed in his car on February 18, 2020.
The Summerville police said they are still investigating the case, but no suspects or arrests have been made so far.
That’s why, they are asking the community for help in solving the case.
“We need assistance from the public to help solve this crime,” Lt. Chris Hirsch said.
The victim was found dead in his car located outside of the Canebreak Apartments on Central Avenue in Summerville.
Tipsters can leave an anonymous tip that could earn them a cash reward through Crime Stoppers of the Lowcountry at (843) 554-1111.
Charleston, South Carolina - The first morning of classes at a West Ashley middle school…
Charleston, South Carolina - For drivers on James Island, Monday will bring a major change…
Charleston, South Carolina - Charleston residents are getting a new chance to see what happens…
Charleston, South Carolina - Charleston police have taken a suspect into custody after a string…
Charleston, South Carolina - A focused investigation by the Charleston Police Department has led to…
Charleston, South Carolina - Charleston County Public Works officials are preparing to meet with residents…