Charleston, South Carolina – Despite a looming hurricane headed towards the Lowcountry, no COVID-19 testing sites for this weekend and Monday have been canceled yet, DHEC officials said.
In a tweet, the Department of Health and Environmental Control officials said they are monitoring the storm closely, but so far, nothing has been canceled.
They recommend following the department’s Facebook and Twitter accounts for up-to-the-minute changes and updates for testing sites.
On Friday, Gov. Henry McMaster said he has no intention to issue a mandatory evacuation or state of emergency.
Charleston, South Carolina - The first morning of classes at a West Ashley middle school…
Charleston, South Carolina - For drivers on James Island, Monday will bring a major change…
Charleston, South Carolina - Charleston residents are getting a new chance to see what happens…
Charleston, South Carolina - Charleston police have taken a suspect into custody after a string…
Charleston, South Carolina - A focused investigation by the Charleston Police Department has led to…
Charleston, South Carolina - Charleston County Public Works officials are preparing to meet with residents…