No COVID-19 testing sites this weekend have been cancelled due to Hurricane Isaias

Charleston, South Carolina – Despite a looming hurricane headed towards the Lowcountry, no COVID-19 testing sites for this weekend and Monday have been canceled yet, DHEC officials said.

In a tweet, the Department of Health and Environmental Control officials said they are monitoring the storm closely, but so far, nothing has been canceled.

They recommend following the department’s Facebook and Twitter accounts for up-to-the-minute changes and updates for testing sites.

On Friday, Gov. Henry McMaster said he has no intention to issue a mandatory evacuation or state of emergency.

Monica Doyle

Editor-in-Chief

Related Articles

Back to top button