Charleston, South Carolina – Numerous roads across the city of Charleston have been completely closed or partially blocked because of the flooding since Friday morning.
A Coastal Flood Warning is in effect for Charleston until 11 a.m.
The city of Charleston completely closed or partially blocked the following streets:
City of Charleston
- 4th Street – All Lanes Closed
- Calhoun Street (Between Courtenay and Pitt) – Lanes partially blocked
- Fishburne Street at Hagood Avenue – All lanes closed
- Hagood Avenue (between slightly north of Fishburne Street to Spring Street) – All lanes closed
- Lockwood Drive (Between Wentworth and Broad) – All lanes closed
- South Market Street (Between Meeting Street and East Bay Street) – All lanes closed
- St. Andrews Boulevard Ramp (Between U.S. 17 and St. Andrews Boulevard) – All lanes closed
- Washington Street (Laurens and Hassell) – All lanes closed
- Washington Street (at Society Street) – All lanes closed
- Long Point Road (near Boone Hall) – Standing water on roadway; Police are working to divert traffic.
We will update the article once more information is available.