Two people and three dogs are safe and unharmed following the structure fire that took place on Friday in West Ashley.
According to the incident report, both St. Andrews Fire Department and Charleston Fire Department responded at the scene on Friday.
The incident took place to a single-family home in the 1600 block of Sulgrave Road.
When fire crews arrived at the scene, they saw that smoke was coming out of the second floor of the house.
The fire was quickly extinguished and was contained to one room.
No injuries were reported in the incident. Two people and three dogs got out of the building as soon as they spotted the smoke.
There is ongoing investigation about the incident. However, fire crews believe that the reason for the fire was electrical problem.